sábado, 27 de octubre de 2012

Put your hat on!

Hi all and the new ones!

It was a week full of work with my lessons this week thinking about all the details of my next collection. Hope you like my look of today. And my new look! Was a nice choice?

Kisses !














Today was a beautifull day today to do this shot. I chose for this one my earings from SWAROSKI, my watch from OASIS, the bag is from Bimba&Lola, the foulard is from ZARA, the dress, one of my best purchase this month because is very comfortable, is from ASOS, the hat is from TOPSHOP, the sunglasses are from ASOS and my vintage necklace from Scotland.


Hope you like!


MY DONDO

2 comentarios:

  1. Ooohhhh! Me ha gustado mucho!!!! :)
    Un besito grande preciosa!

    Paula
    http://galiciademoda.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar